We accept guests post, although we have very strict requirements if you write for us. You are allowed two links in each article. Contact us for rates.
- Accurate information (we wont publish nonsense)
- Well written and informative
- Original (no spun, re-written or copied content)
- Casino or gambling related. It doesn’t need to only be about roulette.
- Up to two links to your websites
- Your websites must not have information or material that conflicts with ours (eg. if you promote gambling systems that don’t work, or if you promote an unethical online casino, we wont allow the link)
- Appropriate images and subheadings (make your article appealing)
- At least 800 words
- An article that readers will actually benefit from. Teach readers something about gambling or casinos they they may not have known.
- You must clearly state the author’s name. This is so readers know the article was not written by us. We will not mislead readers into thinking we wrote it.
We do not accept all articles or links. If you obviously haven’t put much work into the article and it’s loaded with vague information that doesn’t really help the reader, we won’t accept it.
Often we will make changes to your posts, and we’ll work with you to ensure the changes are acceptable. This is because a statement may be incorrect, or “spammy and promotional”. We understand you may want to promote something, but we only accept articles that are honest and accurate.
Types of guest posts we prefer:
Most of our readers want to learn about roulette, although we’ve already covered just about every topic involving ways to beat roulette. So below are some ideas for guest posts:
- Casino and gambling news (such as formation of new casinos, or anything that affects players)
- New gambling industry technology (as as new roulette wheel designs)
- Gambling tips and advice (This is ok provided your advice is perfectly accurate. We carefully ensure our own advice is accurate, so expect we’ll subject your posts to the same criticism).
Contact Mail: email@example.com