We all are familiar with Microsoft Outlook. Well, if you are not familiar, then you should now know what it is. Microsoft Outlook is a popular email service that is being used to manage emails.
However, sometimes due to wrong configuration and other reasons, you may face errors. You should always configure outlook properly, or else you will end up facing errors.
Lately, people are facing an error using Outlook. The error code is [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]. There have been lots of complaints from people about this particular error code in Outlook.
When this type of error occurs, the outlook does not work properly as usual. However, you need not worry about this error anymore because there are several effective methods to fix this error.
The Reasons Occurring [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] Error Code
[pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] email error code in Outlook does occur out of nowhere. It causes due to some reasons. Here are the reasons behind [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] error code in Outlook.
- The occurrence of this error is due to the wrong configuration.
- It may also be due to the outdated version of the software.
- Another reason behind this error might be the Outlook files are corrupted.
- It also occurs when your Outlook version is not compatible with your Operating System or OS version.
- If you are using the pirated version of Outlook, then there are chances of getting this error.
- The error occurs if your Outlook account happens to be corrupted.
- If there were some problems during the installation process, there are chances of this error.
- It occurs due to SMTP configuration as well.
- It might also occur due to a poor internet connection.
How to Solve [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] Error Code in Simple Steps?
There might be many reasons behind [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] email error code but there are many easy-going solutions as well. Although this error might seem like some complicated technical errors, the solution to this error is simple and easy. Here are some solutions for solving the [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] error code in Outlook.
Clearing the Cache
Too much cache and cookies in your device cause bugs and errors. It affects Outlook also. You will get errors while using Outlook. Clear all the cookies and cache. Doing this will remove the broken and irrelevant data from your device. Then close the Outlook app and reopen it again.
Don’t miss out on Updates
Outdated apps are buggy and full of errors. Don’t miss out on installing the latest updates. Update the latest version to do away with the error [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3].
However, make sure to make arrangements for the backup of data before you uninstall the previous version. Also, make sure to know whether your system is capable of allowing the installation of the new version or not.
Check the Internet Connection
One of the basic reasons behind [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] error code in Outlook is poor internet connection. Make sure to have a good internet connection before using Outlook. You can also check the server ping on sites like speedtest.net. This site will give you information about your internet speed and ping. If you find out the ping is high, then your connection is poor. You better not use Outlook while the ping is high. You can use the app later when the network is back to normal.
You can use the VPNs
Internet connection slows down because of poor network. In many remote places, the network is anyway bad. Therefore, the fastest solution to a bad internet connection is the poor network connecting to a VPN server. This is one of the methods to prevent [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] email error in Outlook.
Sometimes while installing Outlook, the version you are installing might get broken. The broken version will not function properly. Therefore uninstall it and install the new version again. In this way error [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] can be resolved. You can use the auto repair tool to fix this problem
Use the Web Version of Outlook
Many times, the root of the problem is the software application in your device. Use the web version of Outlook for an error-free user experience.
Delete duplicate or multiple accounts
Go to the account settings in the menu and click the mailing option. Then check the duplicate accounts and delete them. Doing this will improve the user experience.
Change SMPT or Port number
To configure SMPT, follow the steps given below-
- Go to the Control panel and select the Mail option.
- On doing this, a pop-up mentioning E-Mail Accounts will show up on the screen. Click this pop-up.
- Then the list of email accounts will appear on the screen. Double click any of the accounts shown.
- Then click on More Settings.
- If there is a need to enter a username and password, check your username and password on My server. Then enter the username and password after doing this. If it does not require such details, you can skip this step.
- Now click on the Advanced tab, see the IMAP and SMPT server port number, replace the SMPT number with 465 to 587, and then save the changes.
After configuring SMPT [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] email error code in Outlook will be fixed.
One of the simplest methods to fix the error is to delete the Outlook software from your device and reinstall the new one. But before doing so, make sure you prepare the backup of the data. Uninstall the existing app and reinstall the latest version on your device.
Using Trouble Shooting Centre
Besides all the above-given solutions, you can perhaps simply seek help from the Outlook trouble-shooting centre. Outlook does not have its self-support system, but you have to refer to Microsoft 365 for resolving issues related to any of the Microsoft software. Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant helps diagnose the issue and fixes the problem very quickly.
All you need to do is install this application on your device. You can resolve the errors on Outlook here, and your problem will be solved easily. It is a time-saving solution for everyone.
Our Verdict [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]
We hope that the above-given solutions will help you fix the [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] error code in Outlook on your device. However, we suggest you seek help from Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant than taking things on your own. Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant detect and helps diagnose the actual problem rather than some tentative or assumptive issues and fix the problem precisely.