Have you ever broken your head when you received an error pii_pn_32d55b07aa4abe60 message on your screen?. That too at the time of sending an important official mail. Hereafter don’t be worried of this error message [pii_pn_32d55b07aa4abe60]. Because I am taking you through some of the methods that can be followed to repair this error.
This error message pops up when there is a conflict with the SMTP server. The users must check all the information updated are correct. The user must give the atmost importance to the account setup. This is because at times, the bad account setup in the software preference will cause conflicts.
Repair the outlook error pii_pn_32d55b07aa4abe60
Before looking into the solutions or the methods to get rid of this [pii_pn_32d55b07aa4abe60] error, the users can also check some adequate information. The user should open the Tools menu and then select the Accounts. Then the user must select the account that creates problems. Then the user should click on the Properties.
In the servers tab, the user must check the name of the outgoing mail server (SMTP). And should check the box notifying my server needs authentication.
Similarly, in the advanced tab, the users should check the port number of the outgoing mail server (SMTP) and make sure that it is the one indicated by FAE. And also check this server requires a secure connection.
Methods to rectify error pii_pn_32d55b07aa4abe60
As I have already noted, this error pii_pn_32d55b07aa4abe60 occurs due to the conflict of the SMTP server. And also due to sending mail with an unproper account setting. In Windows 10 these errors indicate a problem with Outlook Express and the Windows mail. The users can follow the below-given methods to get rid of these error messages. Let us see what these rectifying methods are,
- Changing port number
- Check antivirus software
- Uninstall and reinstall the outlook express
- Check and repair in “program and features”
- Setup the server settings
- Deletion of the duplicate accounts
Method 1: Changing port number to fix pii_pn_32d55b07aa4abe60
The users can try changing the port number of the outgoing mail server SMTP to solve the error pii_pn_32d55b07aa4abe60.
- Initially, the user must open the Outlook.
- Then the user should select the “file” option.
- And then click on the “Account settings”.
- The user should click on the “messaging tab” on the account settings window.
- After that, the user should select the email account from the provided list.
- And the user will find a new Window called the Email Account.
- User should click on “more settings”.
- Then the user should open the “internet messaging” setting.
- Now the user can open the “advanced tab”.
- And then the user should change the port number to 587 for the outgoing server (SMTP).
- After completing the changes user can click “OK”.
Method 2: Check antivirus software
The user should manage to disable the antivirus software used in the computer. Because the scanning may prevent the Microsoft Outlook from connecting to the email receivers.
The users can do this disabling by right-clicking on the bottom. The user should click on the antivirus icon and then select close or exit. This process may vary in the different devices according to the antivirus tool used. So the users must make sure of the temporary disabling method on the manuals.
Method 3: Uninstall and reinstall outlook express
The user can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the Outlook. One limitation of this method is that the users should create a new account after the Uninstallation.
- The user should initially open up the control panel.
- Then the user should select the “program and features“.
- Users should find Microsoft Office 365 or any other similar office application.
- Then the user should select “uninstall”.
- The user will find an uninstall wizard. Users must follow the instructions given on the screen.
- After the completion, the user should reinstall the office in order to add a new installation of Outlook.
- Now the user should create an account and try sending a message.
Method 4: Check and repair in “programs and features”
- The user should open the control panel.
- And then go to the “programs and features”.
- Then the user must find the Microsoft Office 365 or any other similar office application.
- The user should click on the “edit” at the top of the window (programs and features window).
- Once the window opens the user can select “repair“.
- The user should follow the instructions given on the screen.
- At last, the user must restart the outlook and try sending messages.
Method 5: Setup the server settings
The users can also make changes in the settings of the server. Let us see how it can be done.
- The user should open the Outlook.
- Then select “file” and go to “account settings“.
- After that, the user should click on the “messaging tab“.
- And then select the email account from the list available.
- The user will find a new window called the Email Account.
- The user should select the “more settings” option.
- And then select the “internet messaging” settings.
- Then the user should check the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- The user should check it and then click on “OK” to apply the changes.
- The user should restart the outlook after the completion of the process.
Method 6: Deletion of the duplicate accounts.
The presence of duplicate accounts may also cause trouble and cause error such as [pii_pn_32d55b07aa4abe60]. So let us see how to delete the duplicate accounts.
- The user must go to the Outlook menu.
- And then go to the “account settings”.
- After that, the user should select the “messaging tab”.
- Users should then select the duplicate accounts seen.
- Then click on the “delete” button to delete those accounts.
- The user should not forget to restart outlook after the deletion of the duplicate accounts.
Therefore the error [pii_pn_32d55b07aa4abe60] can be rectified easily. Even though finding the error is a bitter task. The implementation of each method would help the better working of the accounts. So try out these methods to avoid error pii_pn_32d55b07aa4abe60 on your device. Hope this information was quite useful.