Snapchat is one of the famous platforms with features that helped keep all its secrets soon after it launched in the market. If someone sends you a snap, memory, photo, etc., it gets quickly removed after you open it. This feature of Instagram is loved by its audience worldwide.
The privacy of Snapchat is so level up that if anyone takes a screenshot, its notification instantly sends it to the person. Because of this feature, many people are looking for different techniques for taking a screenshot on Snapchat privately.
Various tricks to take screenshots on Snapchat without getting notified-
There are multiple tricks that you can follow to take screenshots on Snapchat on iPhone and Android in a secret way.
With Screen Capture Tool : This is the best tool to capture the screenshot of anyone without their knowledge; even you can record videos without knowing them. If a smartphone has an inbuilt feature of the screen capture tool, then it’s good to use this tool only. If you don’t have one, you can download any third-party screen capturing apps for Android or iPhone to take a screenshot of anyone’s story privately.
With the help of Another Smartphone
If you want to save someone else’s Snapchat story, take another device to take pictures while opening a snap on your phone. Yes, you must compromise with the quality, but quality also depends on how you keep your hand to capture the photo.
Third-Party Apps to capture screenshots without any notification
As WhatsApp status saver helps to save anyone’s WhatsApp story, there exist various exciting apps in the market which lets users take screenshots of Snapchat stories privately. You can refer SnapSaver and download it to your device by following the instructions.
- Install SnapSaver App on your device.
- Please read all the instructions carefully to know how to take a screenshot of anyone’s snap privately without sending any notification to them.
- Now tap on the Camera icon to select the particular option to capture a screenshot of the snap.
- Moreover, you can also do a screen recording to take a full snap record.
- Once you select the desired option, the next step is to click on the play icon to activate the floating settings.
- Now open the snap you like to take the screenshot without sending any notification to them.
- Click on the red camera button near the right side of the name to take a screenshot of the Snapchat story.
Take Screenshot From Recent Apps
This method also helps to capture the snap but only in partial size. Although you can capture snap in various parts. Snapchat is one of the best ways to keep the screenshot of chat messages with us. The notification can be ditched quickly using this method. Follow all the instructions to take screenshots on your device without notifying them.
- Firstly open the particular chat in Snapchat of which you want to take the screenshot.
- The next step is to click the recent app button, where all kinds of recent apps are displayed on your screen.
- Take the screenshot instantly and finally close the app. This way, you would get a screenshot of the without getting notified.
With the help of the Screen Mirroring Feature
If you eagerly want to capture someone’s Snapchat story privately without sending any notification to them, you can use the Snapchat hack to complete your task. But before getting ready to take the screenshot, the initial setup you need to do is enable the screen mirroring feature on your device from the settings option to cast your phone screen to some other external device.
Do Delay in Screenshot notification.
Snapchat is a somewhat more risky trick. It would be best if you were a little quicker at performing this technique. If not done correctly, the person would get to know that you have taken a screen of the Snapchat story. For all that, you need to follow the given steps one by one-
- Open the snap of which you are going to take the screenshot.
- Please wait for the time it gets loaded completely.
- The next step is to turn off your device’s Wi-Fi, mobile network & Bluetooth.
- Turn on the Airplane mode on your device & check whether your phone is disconnected or not.
- Now open the snap and can click the screenshot in the usual way.
- Once taken, restart your device as soon as possible.
- Be quick and open your phone as fast as possible.
After the phone gets restarted, you would have observed that snap again reloaded to the initial form as if it will get opened now. The person won’t get any notification regarding the screenshot you took a few minutes ago. But after you see their upcoming next snap, a notification of the screenshot taken will get sent to that person whose snap screenshot you have taken. That’s the risk involved in this trick; thus, do all the steps quickly and ideally to complete your task successfully.
1.Does the feature of screen recording give notifications on Snapchat?
Yes, Snapchat will give a notification if anyone tries to take a screen recording or screenshot of the screen. The notification would get displayed on the viewer’s chat section.
2.How can you save the snap so they won’t get a notification?
Yes, you can take the screenshot with privacy with the help of the KidsGuard Pro app. The app has an excellent keylogger feature if recording all kinds of keystrokes on screen, such as sent, unsent, deleted snaps, etc.
3.How will you know whether someone has taken a screenshot of your Snapchat?
If someone takes a screenshot of your Instagram chat, snap, or story, it would give a pop-up alert saying, “XXX has taken a screenshot” of your conversation.